YS Park Luster Wood Hairbrush - Boar/NylonAdd to Wishlist
The YS Park Luster Wood Hairbrush is a brush that is pleasantly soft on the scalp. Made from lightweight teak wood and pure boar bristles and for extra reinforcement model YS-501 has heat resistant nylon pins.
YS-501 (Teak Wood) and YS-651 (Dark Wood):
- Boar and Nylon Bristle with Regular Cushion
- Shop other types here
- 3D sphere bristle transplantation and soft cushioning, making this brush feels pleasantly soft on the scalp when brushing.
- Ergonomic handle that fits perfectly within your palm.
- Offset handle designed to prevent accidental contact with the scalp whilst brushing.
- Lightweight Teak wood.
- Boar Bristles and Heat Resistant Nylon Pins
- Superb resistance against heat and moisture
- Soft cushion rubber base with strong resistance.
- 13 rows of bristles.
- Allow 5cm clearance between the dryer nozzle and the brush to allow hot air to blast through the brush & circulate around the hair for effective drying without heat damage to the brush or hair. Failure to do so will burn the natural boar bristles.
- Do not emerse or soak this brush in any liquid as it may cause the natural wood to crack.
There are no reviews yet.Leave a Review